The Benefits of Restylane Treatments
In today’s world, given the kind of stress that many individuals face everyday, people have started to encounter the early signs of aging much earlier than they would like. Facial aging begins when you are in your 20s, when the skin begins to get less firm due to a combination of both genetic and external exposure like time spent in the sun, stress, smoking, and much more.
These factors will result in you developing unsightly wrinkles and fine lines, in addition to experiencing a loss of volume in your skin. There are a large variety of cosmetic products available in stores that offer promises of long-lasting, youthful skin, but they don’t always work. Fortunately, there’s real help available if you really want to get excellent results.
If fine lines and wrinkles are causing you stress, you do not need to worry. Cosmetic treatments have come a long way and help in restoring people’s lost youthful appearance. Dermal fillers such as Restylane is one of the treatment options that helps in restoring the skin’s youthful look. Best of all, Restylane a minimally-invasive treatment and does not require you to undergo surgery.
What is Restylane?
Restylane is a product that can be used to add volume to the skin. It improves moderate to severe facial wrinkles as well as folds. This includes nasolabial folds, which are the lines that start at your nose and move to the corners of your mouth. It is the perfect companion for battling the early signs of aging. In addition to smoothing facial wrinkles and fine lines, Restylane is also quite effective in plumping up the lips.
How Does Restylane Work?
Restylane is a filler that can help increase the Hyaluronic Acid (HA) levels in the body. HA is a naturally occurring chemical in the body and it helps in reducing visible wrinkles as well as age lines. It helps retain moisture in the skin and gives the skin a more youthful and firm look.
As we age, the body tends to produce less Hyaluronic Acid. This results in the skin degrading and developing a loose, saggy look along with the appearance of prominent wrinkles and fine lines. When Restylane is injected into the upper layers of the skin with the use of microinjections, it helps in hydrating and moisturizing it. As such, the skin achieves a naturally youthful look and feel.
The Benefits of Using Restylane
1. The effects of using Restylane generally lasts for about 6 months, and it is likely to remain and last longer depending on your metabolism, and the treated area.
2. When you use Restylane, it fills in the smile lines and prevents them from becoming deeper over time, resulting in a more youthful look that you can maintain for a long period of time.
3. Restylane is a reversible procedure where the restylane filler can be dissolved. If the results you achieve aren’t to your liking, you can feel secure knowing that they will eventually fade away.
4. Restylane is imbued with Lidocaine, which helps reduce pain during injections.
5. Restylane is animal friendly and it is non animal-based, which eliminates the possibility of any adverse allergic reactions.
6. Restylane is a versatile filler that can be used to treat several areas on the face as well as other areas, such as the hands, earlobes, and the nose.
Contact Our Office
Interested in learning more about how Restylane can help bring back your youthful good looks? Contact Sudbury Med Spa to schedule your consultation and begin your journey to the youthful look you desire.