Laser Tattoo Removal Sudbury
Tattoos might seem like an excellent idea when you first get them. They’re fun, adventurous, a bit impulsive, and they often turn out looking amazing. However, over time, you may change your mind about your tattoo.
As you age, your skin loses its elasticity, which causes it to droop. It doesn’t stretch back to its original position as easily as it used to. This means that the tattooed area might sag, stretching your tattoo and making it illegible or distorted. You may also feel unhappy about your tattoo as your life and perspectives change.
No matter the reason, if you decide that you don’t want your tattoo any longer, we can remove it with the help of laser tattoo removal at Sudbury Med Spa. Laser tattoo removal is a popular and cutting-edge way to erase unwanted tattoos.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
Laser tattoo removal works by using the power of focused laser energy. The heat of this laser energy is applied to the ink pigment in the tattoo that’s getting treated. The ink pigment absorbs this energy and then shatters into much smaller ink particles. Over the course of the next one to two months, the shattered particles are naturally and safely absorbed by the body.
This treatment can effectively remove a broad spectrum of colors. Whether you have a simple black tattoo or a tattoo that has many different colors, the laser technology used can effectively remove all the unwanted ink from your skin.
The laser works in three different sets of wavelengths to effectively remove the darker colors of the tattoo, like purple, black, and brown; the brighter colors, such as oranges, reds, and yellows; and the even the blue-green pigments that usually tend to stay behind.
At the start of the procedure, any hair in the tattoo area will be removed. Makeup and other topical products should be removed from the area beforehand as well. This makes it easier for the laser energy to target and treat the ink pigment.
The laser is so effective that it doesn’t even take a full second to break down pigment in the tattoo. The laser energy can treat several layers of skin to remove pigment. Multiple treatments will be required to remove the tattoo’s pigment and achieve the patient’s goals.
Patients typically heal quickly after a treatment and can get back to work in no time. The procedure only has minimal potential side effects, which can be addressed with the help of our skilled medical professionals.
What Kinds of Tattoos Can the Laser Technology Remove?
Simply put, all of them. The most common tattoos that are treated using this technology include:
- Words and names (can be written in either block letters or cursive)
- Black and full-color designs
- Artwork that takes up a lot of skin (full sleeves, half sleeves, back art)
- Tattoos covering up other tattoos (fading a tattoo to prepare you for a cover-up tattoo)
- Small parts of a bigger tattoo
$90 / Sq. In
Session Multiple area Discount Available
Arrange a Consultation at Sudbury Med Spa
If laser tattoo removal sounds like the right procedure for you, take the next step and schedule a consultation at Sudbury Med Spa. You can set up an appointment by contacting our office.
During your consultation, you will discuss your goals and what you expect from the procedure with a skilled medical professional. Remember to keep your expectations realistic. You will also be able to ask any questions that you may have.
- I highly recommend the Sudbury med spa. Natalie and Dr. Le were wonderful! I was very happy with my results.
- Amazing service! They did such a great job. I highly recommend. Natalie made me feel welcomed and my laser treatment was effortless. Will be back to try the skin care products they have to offer. Wonderful addition to Sudbury
- So happy to have Sudbury Med Spa in town! Natalie, the owner, is so kind, welcoming and knowledgeable. So is Dr. Le, who did a great job with my Botox. I’m very happy with the results. Up until now I have been going to a med spa in Boston — not anymore. This is so much more convenient. I’ll be back and would highly recommend!