Conveniently located to serve Sudbury
Sudbury Med Spa offers Restylane injections for men and women who want to reduce the appearance of the lines, wrinkles, and folds on their face to restore their youthful beauty. Our medical spa team is exceptionally skilled and dedicated to providing our patients with personalized care and natural-looking results.
What Is Restylane?
Nothing makes a person’s face look older than wrinkles and folds. Moderate to deep wrinkles come about as a result of factors like the aging process, genetics, and prolonged sun exposure. As we age, more and more of these unwanted guests appear. How can you send yours packing?
For many of our patients, the answer is Restylane. Restylane is a minimally invasive non-surgical injectable wrinkle treatment that can instantly hydrate and smooth out the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Can Restylane Be Used to Treat?
Restylane is an excellent choice for addressing aesthetic issues such as:
- Marionette lines (lines stretching diagonally downwards from the corners of the mouth)
- Parentheses lines (curving lines at the corners of the mouth)
- The nasolabial folds (harsh folds stretching from the sides of the nose to the sides of the mouth)
- Thin lips
- Depressions in the backs of the hands
How Does Restylane Work?
The ability of your skin to absorb water declines with age. This leaves skin looking dry, thin, and lackluster. Hyaluronic acid naturally aids in the binding of water molecules in the skin tissues. Restylane injections use this ability to moisturize and plump the skin, smoothing away wrinkles.
This product is derived from hyaluronic acid and comes in the form of a clear gel. This gel is injected into the skin to add volume, filling in fine lines.
Hyaluronic acid is highly biocompatible. Because our bodies naturally produce this substance, this makes it less likely for someone to have an adverse reaction to the product.
The Restylane Treatment Procedure
To ensure that wrinkles are addressed effectively, a Restylane treatment session could take around 30 minutes to perform. First, we determine the areas where the Restylane injections will be delivered. Because the product contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic, the area will be numbed and the procedure will be free of pain.
Small amounts of Restylane will then be injected into the areas that were targeted, and the product will be distributed evenly using little pressure.
After your treatment, you will be able to return to work or your everyday activities without any need for downtime or healing. Because of this, many people prefer this treatment to a surgical procedure.
How Long Does Restylane Last?
You will instantly see results with Restylane treatment. Outcomes can vary from patient to patient, but generally, the results will last for up to 18 months. Follow-up treatments will be needed to ensure that the skin stays smooth and wrinkle-free after this period.
What to Expect After Your Restylane Injections
Mild swelling, redness, and bruising are common side effects after treatment. These are only temporary, so you shouldn’t see any of these side effects after a few days.
How Much do Restylane Injection Cost?
The cost of your Restylane treatment will depend on factors like the number of areas on the face being treated and the amount of product needed.
Learn More About Restylane
To learn more about Restylane and find out if it is right for you, contact Sudbury Medspa in Sudbury, Massachusetts, and arrange an informative consultation. Our team of medical professionals has provided countless services to many patients in the area. We will be happy to listen to your concerns and help you reach your rejuvenation goals.
- I highly recommend the Sudbury med spa. Natalie and Dr. Le were wonderful! I was very happy with my results.
- Amazing service! They did such a great job. I highly recommend. Natalie made me feel welcomed and my laser treatment was effortless. Will be back to try the skin care products they have to offer. Wonderful addition to Sudbury
- So happy to have Sudbury Med Spa in town! Natalie, the owner, is so kind, welcoming and knowledgeable. So is Dr. Le, who did a great job with my Botox. I’m very happy with the results. Up until now I have been going to a med spa in Boston — not anymore. This is so much more convenient. I’ll be back and would highly recommend!