Permanent Makeup Sudbury
People use makeup to accomplish different things. Some use it to enhance their appearance and look more youthful. Some use it to make their skin look smoother and hide blemishes such as acne scars. Others use it to hide the effects of aging like wrinkles, dark circles, and fine lines.
No matter the reason, makeup is something we’ve come to rely on more and more as time goes on. However, the process of applying makeup every day is not just tiresome but also frustrating and expensive. Most women wake up an hour early just to focus on getting the perfect look using makeup.
To save time and money, you can come in for permanent makeup! With the help of this procedure, you won’t have to spend hours getting your makeup right anymore.
Permanent makeup is also called cosmetic tattooing or micropigmentation. It uses tattooing techniques to enhance certain features on your face that might not be as pronounced as you’d like them to be.
Permanent makeup can mimic the effects of traditional makeup to improve the appearance of areas like your lips, eyelashes, and eyebrows. It can also be used to improve the appearance of facial scars and treat skin coloring conditions like vitiligo.
This treatment adds pigment to the skin in preselected colors. It comes with customized results for your specific skin tone and color. During your consultation for permanent makeup, you will be able to choose the colors that you are interested in with the help of a skilled aesthetic professional.
The time it takes to perform the procedure is very short, and it won’t require any healing period afterwards. Because of this, you will be able to get right back to work and go about your daily activities.
When Should You Consider Permanent Makeup?
- If you’re feeling like applying and reapplying makeup on a regular basis is too much effort, this procedure will make sure that you never have to do it again.
- If you find that your lips, eyelashes, or eyebrows are lacking in definition, then permanent makeup can help.
- If you wish to restore coloring in certain facial areas, making your skin tone look more even, this is the procedure for you.
- If you’re an active person or an avid swimmer, chances are the makeup that you have applied in the morning smudges or washes off quickly and you have to reapply it again. Permanent makeup is not susceptible to these issues.
- If you have an allergy to makeup or your skin is too sensitive for cosmetic products, the permanent makeup procedure can help you.
Be aware that the effects of the procedure are permanent and not simple to remove if you happen to change your mind afterwards. Permanent skin coloring can also cause a degree of interference with MRI scans.
Permanent Makeup at Sudbury Med Spa
If you have any further questions about permanent makeup, you can find out the answers during a consultation with a qualified professional at Sudbury Med Spa. Contact us today to schedule your informative consultation.
Full Lip – $600
Lip Liner – $280
Full Lip with Juvéderm – $1000
Lip Color Correction – $350